We’ve helped develop some of the most widely used guidance and standards on biodiversity management in use today. Our sector-focused teams put ecology and sustainability into the business context, enabling government, industry bodies and NGOs to support companies in transforming their impacts on the environment and delivering sustainable development that benefits nature and people in the long-term.
- CSBI – Guidance on application of the mitigation hierarchy
- IUCN – Guidelines for mitigating biodiversity impacts associated with solar and wind energy development
- SADC – Guidelines for mainstreaming biodiversity and ecosystem services in the extractives industry
- SBTN – Science-based targets for nature initial guidance for business
- IPIECA – Biodiversity and ecosystem services fundamentals guidance
- Government of Australia – Leading Practice Sustainable Development Program for the Mining Industry